This year I’ve been devoting one week a month to a themed blog series with daily blog posts. I’ve talked all about project life, shared some ‘wish someone told me sooner’ parenting advice, written about ways to preserve your memories/photos, revealed our favorite things in West Seattle, taught a few easy photo editing tips, celebrated my third birthday, shared ideas for documenting childhood, revealed my favorite apps, given ideas for fun ways to use your photos, and this month is all about MY FAVORITE RECIPES!
This couscous salad recipe is my go-to appetizer for any event. John actually discovered this one via Food Network back when we were dating and over the years we have made it many, many times. It’s a great option for any potluck event because it’s a crowd pleaser.
delicious couscous salad appetizer
- 1 box Parmesan couscous
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of 3 limes
- Cook the couscous according to the box instructions and let cool. Toss all ingredients together in a bowl. Serve and enjoy!
More delicious recipes are coming all week long! If you’d like to receive a summary in your email inbox at the end of the week, enter your email address here!