SEATTLE SIGHTS WEEKEND ITINERARY
- Take a hike. When you see it daily, you can forget how the mountains & enormous evergreens initially took your breath away. There is so much outdoors to explore in the Pacific Northwest. For the moderately adventurous, I recommend hiking Rattlesnake Ridge. For the less adventurous, walk the trails of Discovery Park or visit Snoqualmie Falls. For visitors that don’t mind a little bit of a drive, check out Deception Pass.
- In the evening, take the Seattle Underground Tour!
- Start the day with breakfast at Pike Place Market. So many delicious options, guaranteed to satisfy even the pickiest visitor. While you’re there, swing by the Gum Wall for a photo and grab coffee at the Original Starbucks.
- Then, walk down to the waterfront for a ride on the Seattle Great Wheel.
- Next, head over to the Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum. This is beautiful day or night.
- Right next door you’ll find the Space Needle. Go ahead and take a ride to the top [because, well… it’s Seattle… you just have to.]
- Take a tour of Boeing’s Aviation Center.
- Watch the boats pass through the Ballard Locks and tour the botanical garden.
Disclaimer: I originally wrote this article for the Seattle Local Mom Blog.