Truth be told… I don’t really like to shop. Amazon is my jam (I’m a prime junkie). I basically buy everything online except groceries. But, there are a few local shops I really love when I need a quick shopping fix.
best shops in west seattle (according to miss freddy)
- Curious Kidstuff. We are big fans of ‘the train store.’ We even had Colin’s second birthday party there! My kids love to play with the train tables and pick out a fun toy while we’re there.
- My Three Little Birds. My favorite consignment store in West Seattle! They have an amazing selection that’s well curated. It’s where I bring the kids clothes I’m ready to sell and trade up for cute new outfits. There’s a great play space to entertain the kids while I shop too.
- Capers. The home of the ‘famous’ West Seattle t-shirt (we have three). Good luck getting out of there with just a t-shirt though… SO much great stuff in there (of the home decor & gifts variety).
- Fleurt. Even just walking by this place makes me smile. An amazing assortment of sweet gifts & stationery. Plus they’ll do an amazing floral arrangement for any occassion.
- Northwest Art & Frame. Truthfully, my purchases from here are usually of the kids crafting & glitter variety, but every time I’m inside, I cruise through the front of store and admire all the fun stationery items. They have great seasonal merchandise and gifts too!
So, catch the itch to go shopping?