As the year comes to a close, I like to do a quick recap and reflect on how things went. Here are some nerdy stats:
A few highlights for Miss Freddy in 2022:
2) The re-design of the Backup Bootcamp™ website. I worked with the most incredible web designer and the result far exceeded my expectations (students are loving it too)!
3) The birth of the Miss Freddy character! Hah! But she’s cute though, isn’t she?
I’m excited about a few things coming up in the new year:
1) Support Groups. I’ve offered self-paced online courses for many years now and they’re great for some people, but others need a bit more… accountability… to finish a project. In January I’ll be offering a Family Yearbooks Support Group to supplement the self-paced course. Think: homework with deadlines, live working sessions, pep talks and more. Students of the course received an invitation to signup earlier this week. A Backup Bootcamp Support Group will hopefully follow (in February)!
2) No more waitlist! For more than 4 years I’ve had a waitlist for my Digital Organizing Sessions. Changes are coming to make this available on-demand (with options to better fit a variety schedules).
3) A new Fast Class + a new eBook! The “Screenshot Strategy” Fast Class and a “Photo Organizing Lessons for Teens” ebook will be coming soon.
Happy New Year!